[AMC-list] Old Rising Stars

  Cruising south through Rising Star, Texas on US 183/Main Street
I spied a rusty, once green '59ish Chevy Impala in a front yard,
ahh small town Texas, and thought well there's a good project.
Around the bend in probably the same fellow's front yard was
a surprise, a row of rusty Ramblers.

   Wish I'd taken some pics, but then I remembered if it's
along the road you can get another view these days.

   Here's a couple views, they take a sec to load and zoom in.
Would like to hear any more specific IDs on these cars from
anyone. Also I know it's a longshot, but any other info?
Maybe the owner is a subscriber out there?

http://goo.gl/maps/Mzw0c

http://goo.gl/maps/PlL92

--carl