Re: [AMC-list] Non-AMC: Nissan Prince V8 1967

From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1967_Nissan_W64_engine_left_Nissan_Engine_Muse
um.jpg

It looks very familiar and supposedly only 8 were ever made. I think the same as
 Rover V8? Manifold pattern looks alike.

6,373cc or 389 cu inches.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rover_V8

way bigger. rover started as the buick aluminum 215, grew to 278 before its end. buick's iron version got to 350, and was gm's smallest and lightest in that size. i don't think it would stretch much farther.
--
Andrew Hay       |when i was young, i used to be confused by simple things.
Internet Rambler |as i've grown older and wiser, my vision has widened,