To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 8:28 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] mold making

Thanks for the info, Arfon. I started watching some YouTube vidios, just
haven't had the time to get back to them; just wanted some input from
someone on the list who might have gone down this path. I can't remember
his name; old guy on the list that did a lot of plastic work and restored
a Hornet(I think) not long before he died? He probably would have been
chock full of info.