[AMC-list] Have a great AMC day

I am on the AMC forum, but I like the list.  easier, especially in digest form.

So many of you I have known on here, but never met, still I feel as if I know many of you.

Hope to put a clutch in my '80 Concord wagon in the next few weeks.  Then I will finally get the answer as to how many splines  ETC on the imput shaft to the 4 speed, which I believe is an SR4..

 Would love to have a 2WD T5, without having to do the modify a Ford one, but if I remember right, there is only one hole in the bell housing that is slightly off??

 Somewhere I saved the e-mail with what was needed to do.

  Anyone out there remember??

  Jeff

 in Charleston.