To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 8:24 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] breaking the silence?

OK, got a question: has anyone tried making a mold of a bumper corner, to
make a copy of it? I had a bumper corner for my SX/4 I was going to fix up
to put on the car, but it's way too fragile, So I'm trying to stabilize
it, fix the cracks and holes, and make it well enough to make a mold. But
that's the part I'm not sure of; what to make the mold out of, and what to
make the copy out of. Any suggestions?