Re: [AMC-list] Parking brake warning light

Re: [AMC-list] Parking brake warning light

If it is a PB warning light it goes in its own little bezel under the left side of the dash, not in the instrument cluster.  I don't have one on any of my Ramblers but I seen them and I have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express occasionally.   Hope you find a home for it.

Joe