Re: [AMC-list] can't save 'em all

When you do the math and figure out how many of Xtype of cars were built per state, then you start to get an idea of why some of these super "rare" cars keep popping up, or being crushed. When it comes right down to it, certain type cars are just not going to get enough attention to warrant a high end build. Kids today don't have a clue as to what we drive and fix, nor why we do so. As we age out and croak, ribbitt, the cars will simply get sold around and slowly fade to some balance point. I'd like to have more space to work on what I have, having more than one or two more specific cars is not even on my radar. One oddity that tickles my current fancy is the SRT6 Crossfire. About as far away from a Rambler as one can get. Most current "musclecars" are too wide for the narrow goat paths,er,roads of WV... Mark “Li la li Li la la la, li la li”(Paul Simon-The Boxer) ----- Original Message -----