Re: [AMC-list] can't save 'em all

I almost bought another 70 Javelin this past weekend, as I think I mentioned before, But I didn't want to drive 60 miles to deliver the money on Sunday morning (and I'm not sure I could have milked the sale price out of several ATMs on Sunday either).   The seller listed the car cheap on craigslist on Saturday afternoon and I was on of the first to respond by email shortly after.   She responded on Sunday morning and asked if I wanted to see the car that day and that she was receiving a lot of response.  I told her that she listed the car too cheap and I'd pay $200 more if she would hold it until Monday when I could deliver the money.  The new price then became $200 more and she said she had someone coming with the money on Sunday evening.   Se la vie.  I already have 11 AMCs, three of which are active projects.   I didn't need another Mosport green 70 Javelin since I already have one, but it sure was tempting and the car was a rust free california car
 with a clear title for...... $700.

The deals are still out there if you but you have to be ready to take advantage of them.

Joe