[AMC-list] AMX-MGS open house AMC Estate Sale

[AMC-list] AMX-MGS open house AMC Estate Sale

AMC Vendor the late Mike Semeraro's business AMX-MGS is having a estate sale as family sells off all his dies, molds, parts. The website has been shut down.
On Saturday 5/18/13 we will be having a large tag sale and will be selling many AMC parts. There are many used, NOS, and reproduction parts available. The parts that are available are what is left from AMXMGS Resto Parts, which we had to close last year due to the passing of Mike Semeraro. Please come by to see what we have! The rain date is 5/25/13. The address is 37 Arcadia Ave, Oakville, CT 06779.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/pts/3785876841.html
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days