Re: [AMC-list] [BaadAssGremlins] Happy Birthday Harold LeMay car museum

Re: [AMC-list] [BaadAssGremlins] Happy Birthday Harold LeMay car museum

I got a chance to meet and chat with Harold in 1999 I think....he was the guest speaker at the Ocean Shores WA. AMC car show awards dinner...he was real down to earth type of guy....

In 2008 AMCRC had there National Show on his property in south Tacoma, WA. at what had been a Catholic girls school. lots of real nice cars inside......

Jim