Re: [AMC-list] Decal for 1964 Rambler Battery

Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 20:47:44 +1000
From: "Stu"<amckiwi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I bought a new battery recently have peeled of the modern decal and now
looking for a period replacement.

Have seen them on evil bay but want to see what options are available and
would prefer to buy from a club or supplier

The AMC Rambler Club used to carry them, so try there. I'm not sure if they do any more. All the decals and such they had were made by Osborne Reproductions, so you might want to try direct.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine