Re: [AMC-list] tube-frame Pro Touring two-seater AMX

Re: [AMC-list] tube-frame Pro Touring two-seater AMX

"What part is AMC?"

I read through most of the 35 page thread. Very cool work going on, but to your question.... so far I think the only stock bits left totally untouched are the doors, tail light section and roof top. The rest has been chopped off, replaced or modded. oh and maybe the headlight buckets. lol