[AMC-list] Misc AMC stuff

I got my Concord going. It was as you all and me suspected, fuse link gone. Two suspects; a socket was lodged between the sol post and side wall. Small 5/16 socket. The alt wire was chaffed in one place and might have touched. Got it all fixed and it seems to be fine.
There is an 83 Eagle for sale in Oakland, Oregon. He said I could get it for anything north of a hundred. I have too many dead cars already, so I passed. Oakland is just South of Roseburg. Look on CL, Salem.
I put 83 discs on my 65. In seach of a cheap and quick way to update the rear I looked at the stock 83 rear end. The 65 springs support the 83 real nice and the locating pin clears. I drilled out the 83 perch to run the 65 bolts and shock mount. Now everything lines up except that the locating pin on top of the springs do not have a hole to go into, on the bottom the nut is fine. I think my Chryco 15x7 cop car wheels might not fit as the drums stick out a little wider. Stock 14s fit just fine. I am going to get a driveline made for it.
Am I going to run into any probs by not having the locating pine in a corresponding hole in the rear end. The car is a cruiser and a weekend driver, no hot rod......Bill