Re: [AMC-list] Moser AMC axle shaft info wanted

Re: [AMC-list] Moser AMC axle shaft info wanted

Last I heard Moser will no longer do axles for the AMC 20 unless you send them your old ones. They reported they have had to many axles come back as not fitting so they only do them when they can work off the original axles. ----- Original Message -----