From: amcngmc@xxxxxxxxx
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Eagle axle gearing ?

I work for American Motors starting in 1966 in Sept of 1971 I was transferred to the AM General division.

I know what the AM-15/D35 rear looks like I also know what the AM20 also look like see thousands of both ;o)

Rear axle isn't my main concern, re-gearing the front axle is my concern. Axle was swapped in by PO along with an AMC-V8 engine.

Its a 258/5spd car and its geared a bit to luggy for the V8s power curve. So I would like to get some 3.73s put in put axles to more enjoyable.