Re: [AMC-list] rear diff

If you can find one, M20 with 1 piece axles came in '86/87 MJs as the Metric Tonne and tow package diff. (round, not oval cover)

Jim Blair
From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] rear diff

" From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
"
" " From: mccanada@xxxxxxxxxxx
" "
" " Hi guys I need a AMC 20 with a 3:15, 3:33, or 3:54 limited slip for a
" " AMC concorde AMX. Hopefully some where close to Il. If you have one
" " for sale let me know, please.
"
" don't forget jeeps used amc20s for 10 years, and iirc 3.31s and 3.54s
" are fairly common.  and because of this, aftermarket l/s and gears are
" plentiful.

didn't mean to suggest the whole jeep axle would fit - cj hubs are 5 x
5.5" anyways, though if you could find them you could swap car 5 x
4.5" hubs - only that jeeps could have the diff and gear you want.

if you're looking for a whole axle assembly, the javelin/amx amc20 is
the same as the concord's, and of course v8 hornets, gremlins too.