 From: Sandwich Maker <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] rear diff

" From: mccanada@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" Hi guys I need a AMC 20 with a 3:15, 3:33, or 3:54 limited slip for a
" AMC concorde AMX. Hopefully some where close to Il. If you have one
" for sale let me know, please.

don't forget jeeps used amc20s for 10 years, and iirc 3.31s and 3.54s
are fairly common.  and because of this, aftermarket l/s and gears are
plentiful.