[AMC-list] houston police chase

Houston police chase...I took a photo above my roof of 74 Hornet Sportabout while at bank, there are 4 policias there but 6 more out of view including bad guy in truck they were chasing. I think what startled me the most was that Houston Police layed down spike strips on Gessner. If you have ever driven on Gessner norht of I-10 in Houston, you don't need spike strips, there are bottles, cans, shopping carts, tires (some good ones too!) homeless in median asleep, and buckled roads with /\ cement humps that would make Evel Keneviel proud to go airborne on them. So why spikes? Besides it was a Chevy truck with bumper partically hanging off and draggin and chevy trucks aren't fast, and Gessner alone would have taken out it's tires and oilpan. To make matters worst, across from Taqueria Cancun is a Shipley's donuts where six cop cars pulled in the drive thru I should have taken photo of that. When the police & truck blew past me while sitting in bank line at corner of I-10 and Bunker Hill, they were going 70-80mph...but by time they snaked thru Spring Branch to Gessner, the driver had stopped to by a delicious raspa (sno cone) at Long Point intersection at the taco truck, and cops were 6 blocks ahead getting sugar rush at Shipleys know he would be going north on Gessner. It ended up thge truck sideswiped a number of cars, Memorial Villages police opend fire on trunk (but they will do that if you try to steal their Whataburger fries) but guy was driving on rims (yes we see that too with the vatos in that area but they WANT to) so bad chase but amazingly no one hurt.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Police-open-fire-during-chase-near-I-10-4263154.php

there will probably be more on local news channels later on this with film, had several news crews out there and helicopters, no helicopters or cop cars were AMC powered. I posted the photo on facebook and badassgremlin group, really nothing to see except some cops.
Eddie Stakes

Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days