[AMC-list] crusher alert matador sedan & wagon parts lot

[AMC-list] crusher alert matador sedan & wagon parts lot

I have lots of used parts that fit 1974 through 1978 AMC Matador 4 door sedan and wagon. There are NO engines or transmissions. Most of the parts are not in the pictures. The plastic crates in the pictures do NOT go with the parts.

right and left quarters for wagon
right and left quarters for sedan
2 right front doors for sedan or wagon, complete with glass
1 left front door for sedan or wagon, complete with glass
2 right rear doors for wagon, complete with glass
1 left rear door for wagon, complete with glass
2 hoods, 1 rust free, 1 has bow from body damage
1 limited slip rear end, drum to drum, still has tires on it
wheels, head lite bezels, bumper shocks
5 tail lite assemblies
3 roof racks, need re-chroming
2 complete disc brake set ups
at least 2 power steering pumps, maybe 3
I have 1 complete tailgate with the glass and power windor motor still in it with key, but the tailgate is no good
Extra tailgate parts: glass, regulators, motors, moldings
2 wagon gas tanks
10-15 wheel opening moldings
4 right (passenger) fenders, 2 with no rust, 2 rotted
1 left (drivers) fender, no rust
2 V8 cross members
3 AC condensers
1 radiator
4 tailgate glass, which includes the one listed above in the tailgate
4 rear bumpers, one from sedan, can be used on wagon with license plate guard, the wagon bumpers have lower guards
2 front bumpers
2 complete wagon interiors, door panels, 2 piece headliners, split bench seats, dash pads, and misc. colored trim tan interior also has 3rd seat from 1977, two sets of tan headliners, tan carpeting
black interior from 1976, no carpeting
misc. dash pieces for green interior
2 steering columns, both with tilt wheel, 1 black, 1 tan
2 windshields, fits sedan and wagon
2 sets of wagon quarter glass, both sides
at least 2 grilles, one I restored for my father's car
lots of misc: dash pieces, engine compartment, body, suspension and chassis pieces
jacks from wagons
1 set vent shades for wagon

If not sold by Feb. 24, I will scrap. Would prefer to sell as a lot, $500 for all. No shipping, pickup only.

678-871-9599 Snellville If no answer, please leave a message, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.