Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 05:56:32 +0000 (UTC)
From: mccanada@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mccanada <mccanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] wiring harness

Hi guys a fwe days ago somebody wanted a replacement wiring harness, and some
one else mentioned that somebodywas remaking wiring harnesses for AMC car. I
badley need a brand new harness for my 1977 Hornet AMX. Does anybody know the
name of these people or a company name? The wiring in my car was junk from the
day I got it.