Re: [AMC-list] Wiring harness

X2, Do not fool with stock or even NOS unless you know it was stored in a cool dark place. The wiring on our 97 Jeep is failing. 68? no way. Someone on Theamcforum was making new harnesses for AMC. If they can be found they can probably make you a new engine harness. Mark ----- Original Message -----