[AMC-list] 81 AMC Eagle Sundancer for sale

[AMC-list] 81 AMC Eagle Sundancer for sale

Nice!
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/3517739340.html
very rare 1981 amc eagle sundancer. there were only 200 ever made and this is one of 11 left. it is in great shape. has 4 wheel drive, leather int. a/c power seats, power windows, removeable t top, fold down rear window, cruise control.you can look up info on them on the internet. mine is underpriced because I need to sell it.I get 16 mpg towing my harley or boat. it is a very collectable rare car for the money.low miles on it.$9000.00 and you can drive it home to where ever you live...call 928 266 6210 or email me...no texting please david