Re: [AMC-list] Chrysler Turbine Cars in crusher

Same way as the others. An adapter ring and crank spacer with a flexplate. I have a Jeep TH400 nailhead trans with 327 and 360 adapters and I keep watching the FSJ list for a 6 cyl auto pre '72.

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)

To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Chrysler Turbine Cars in crusher

" From: markprice242 <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Some day we will actually stumble on one of the 232 trucks with a
" Turbo 400 behind the early six. After viewing all the adapters used
" to get the Nailhead trans behind the 327 I'd LOVE to see if it was
" done and how behind the 232.
" Wrambler

i'd love to see that myself, and also how the th400 was adapted to jag
and ferrari v12s and rr v8s. closest i've come so far is a '70 glad
with a nailhead trans and adapter behind the original buick 350.