Re: [AMC-list] 65 v8

Bore size is cast in the block between the bell and head. Passenger side I believe. I've seen blue 327's but most were red. Some 63's had no number when they first intro'd the 287. Rumor has it non numbered blocks are 327 blocks bored to only the 287 bore, meaning they'd make great turbo motors or can be bored out to standard bore 327 or any similar bore of your choice. (that is not a proven fact) ----- Original Message -----