Re: [AMC-list] Who makes replacement upper control arms?

Re: [AMC-list] Who makes replacement upper control arms?

" From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
"
" I recently discovered the 2wd upper control arms for a Concord, Spirit,
" etc will give me a 2-3" lift in my Eagle wagon. Conversely, Eagle upper
" arms will lower the front of 2wd cars. Since I drive very rough roads,
" I'm looking for good replacements for my Eagle to go with it's lift. I
" did the Hornet V8 wagon front coils already and got just slightly taller
" than stock height in front with a VERY nice rid.

hmmm...  those eagle control arms oughta do the same for any post-'70
amc, right?

"    The rear is getting an extra leaf and already has air ride plus an XJ
" 8.25 rear diff going in. We had 2 feet of water on the driveway and road
" by my place, so getting out is important without getting soaked.

how about hd hornet/concord wagon springs?  they're made for sua, and
with the eagle's soa should give you ~3" lift...