[AMC-list] Ramblers for sale from hot-rod board...

[AMC-list] Ramblers for sale from hot-rod board...

*1955 rambler country club hardtop coupe*
*Location:* cedar lake in *Price:* $1500
I'm showing a 1955 rambler country club hardtop coupe. Does not come with a title but has been in storage for a long time. Its in solid shape except for the front floor. Piles of parts, all the trim, ALL the glass and window mechanism, windshield and back glass very nice. bumpers and bumper brackets, seats, door cards, original continental kit and tire cover. Its a neat little car and surprising enough the wheel/axle/tire width is the same as an S10 only the S10 wheel base is longer. Would be an easy swap but the original looks pretty solid to me. Dont want a trade got too much stuff. I think $1500 is fair. call me or PM for any additional details 219 757 1138 BILL RINALDI

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=755863&highlight=rambler

This one looks like a really good deal for someone who wants an old Rambler! Would have to apply for a salvage title though. Photos at link above.

*1951 Nash Rambler*
*Location:* Murrieta *Price:* 2,900 obo
Unfortunately I have sell my 1951 Nash Rambler, I just have too many projects!

This Rambler is being sold with NO Engine and Transmission.

You can check out the build thread I have on here.
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=520340 <http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520340>

This is great classic Nash, that has a fantastic look. It can be restored to original or make a great Kustom car, street cruiser. You don't see many of these little Nash's around!

The Master Cylinder has been rebuilt, all the brake pads have been relined, all brake cylinders have been rebuilt. New brake line in the front, Has original brake drums on the car, the front passenger is not installed. New shocks all around. Engine compartment had been painted a Nash Ivory Cream color, the rest of the car has original paint Has a 12V Regulator, electric fuel pump, has an auxiliary gas tank I am also including the original tank needs repaired. New carpet, Original interior is in good condition, cleaned up very well. Includes new headlight bulbs. The chrome is in pretty good shape and shines up very well. 95% of the trim comes with the car. Front windshield has a couple cracks, but all other glass especially the back glass is in great shape. Missing the tail lights. Has TWO of the original Nash hubcaps. The dash is in GREAT shape and has a really cool Uni-gauge the holds all the gauges. An art-deco clock, and trim. The doors are not currently on the car but I will be installing them this week, and will update this ad.

The car was shown in the book Cars of the 50's. Representing the 1951 Nash Rambler.

I have the pink slip, and it is currently registered Non-Op.

Asking 2,900 obo

Call Dimitri at 951 9o7 o867

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=755243&highlight=rambler

This is the one I've featured in AMC Magazine. He's keeping the 172.6 L-head with blower though, will probably use it in a T-bucket he has -- has too much time and money in the motor.

*63 rambler wagon*
*Location:* Reno *Price:* $2500
I recently picked this up from a friend who is moving. I have too many projects and need to get rid of it before I spend any money on it. The car is real solid there is a dent in the passenger side that looks like it will pop right out and the tire caught the fender on the driver side and pushed it out. Paint is faded on the outside, looks like it was painted over the original white. Seats and door panels were redone at some point and the door panels need to be redone. The driver side wing window isnt connected and the window isnt hooked to the track. Need to pump the gas a bunch of times before it fires up the first time but once it does it holds idle great and starts up no problem after that. Not sure if it just needs a new diaphragm or what, not a big engine guy. Also seems to be leaking a little gear oil. But runs, drives and shifts great I hit the springs with a little heat to bring the car down a little and the rims/tires are a little too wide unless you rolled the fender lips. Have the original wheels and caps if you want to go that route. All in all its a great little car that needs a little work to be an awesome daily driver. I just dont have the room time or money to put into it.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=753429&highlight=rambler

No personal contact info, but I'll pass along a message if someone is interested. Good solid body, 196 engine. Should be easily worth the asking price even though he torched the springs.

*1964 Rambler American 440*
*Location:* tacoma WA *Price:* 3800
1964 rambler american 440 with small block chevy and powerglide transmission. PM me with any questions $3800

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=752408&highlight=rambler

Well, it IS a nice looking little four door, if you can just get over the Chevy engine... I'll pass on a message if anyone is interested...

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine