To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 3:13 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Looking for woodgrain vinyl

I'm looking to replace the woodgrain vinyl strips on the door panels of my 66 AMC Ambassador 990 convt. Over the years it has shrunk so I have a gap that I cannot fix to cover the panel. While what I find looks like contact paper, I'm unable to find a source that comes close to the color and design in my car.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Ken