Re: [AMC-list] AMC Vinyl

Not sure where but either e-bay or Jeep forum, there is a manufacturer that is making the replica of woodgrain vinyl pre cut for
Jeeps and also have to in rolls to cut your own, and of the vehicle material to stand up to weather.  I believe it was e-bay, been
a while, but it's out there ready to go, IF this is similar.  It does match my 82 Concord 5 speed wagon...
Good Luck!

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.