--------------
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 12:20:54 -0500
From: Jim Boone<fljab@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I've been following this and have a Q -

Unless I missed it, talk so far has been about using a manual trans; what about using the auto OD in a 2WD Cherokee?  Do they have good ratios and is it upgradable for use behind a 4L stroker?  It's my understanding this was a pretty reliable combo in stock form.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine