Re: [AMC-list] 4.0L swap

There was/is also the Ad vance Adapers kit that used the factory sensor. nit: the hesco kit is supposed to use their proprietary sensor (in fact the automatic sensor does work with some minor work, or so I've heard). I'm sorry Jim, I just don't see Jeep using a damper mount when they had all the info, foundry access etc already in place. Wrambler ----- Original Message -----