Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 19:35:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] Jim Osborn Reproductions

The web site for this guy is essentially nonfunctioning to put it politely.?? How does one order underhood decals from this guy??? Marc M. I believe had said that the Rambler club wasn't selling decals anymore because they came from Jim
Osborn anyway.?? I need the underhood decals for a 1962 Rambler Classic.??

Joe Fulton