Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 14:03:14 -0400 (EDT)
From: Zenflyrca <zenflyrca@xxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] Wanted: Air Cleaner assembly for 78-78
concord/spirit/amx 304

Hi, new back to the list after maybe a decade absence. I have an 83 Concord DL Wagon that I'm converting to a Motorcraft 2150 carb. Few factory air cleaners will work with this application, but I've seen photos of a 79 AMX 304 air breather mounted on a 2150 carb / 258 6 and everything fits nice. And, it looks factory enough to the uninitiated. I think any 304 air cleaner for a 78/79 Concord/Spirit/AMX air cleaner for a 304 will work, but I can't find one! Hence my shout out for help. Thanks for your help. Mitch