From: Zenflyrca <zenflyrca@xxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, September 22, 2012 11:03:22 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] Wanted: Air Cleaner assembly for 78-78 concord/spirit/amx
304

Hi, new back to the list after maybe a decade absence.  I have an 83 Concord DL
Wagon that I'm converting to a Motorcraft 2150 carb.  Few factory air cleaners
will work with this application, but I've seen photos of a 79 AMX 304 air
breather mounted on a 2150 carb / 258 6 and everything fits nice.  And, it looks
factory enough to the uninitiated.  I think any 304 air cleaner for a 78/79
Concord/Spirit/AMX air cleaner for a 304 will work, but I can't find one!  Hence
my shout out for help. Thanks for your help.  Mitch