[AMC-list] TODAY'S AMC PIE IN THE SKY AWARD WINNER

[AMC-list] TODAY'S AMC PIE IN THE SKY AWARD WINNER

1976 Pacer.  Years of dirt, flat dry-rotted tires, and musty smell no additional charge.  5k.  Anyone care to give me odds whether it runs for that $5k?

http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/cto/3232088684.html

"Needs TLC".  For sure.  And after new paint, tires, engine / trans work, a new interior, new exhaust, etc, it will be worth....  about $5k.