To: <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:17 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] AMC engine production bean counters numbers

Hi Armand, there were 10957 1970 AMC 390V8 engines pressed. My guess still about 4000 of them out there any condition, from blocks like one in my garage used as a table to restored cars.

Tom MCkenna wrote: "Holmes Foundry was owned by American Motors, by the way......and AMC would not invest in it to increase production." Tom

I should have emphasized that earlier that AMC owned them!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] AMC engine bean counters

Eddie,
Do you know how many 390's were made in 1970 model year?
Thanks,
Armand