Re: [AMC-list] 73 VAM Gremlin for sale?

It's not that odd. It's a 73 Gremlin with a 73 (or 74?) Hornet grille, and maybe hood/fenders. Probably had a minor accident in front and the Hornet parts were cheaply available for the "repair". The VAM models did mix and match some AMC parts, but not this combo.

------------
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 16:36:33 -0500
From: "Eddie Stakes"<eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Here is a oddity while we are talking about fenders, looks like might be a VAM Gremlin for sale in AZ, note fenders, also it is
Levi's edition, and sports a uber rare vinyl top. And foglights.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/3174791543.html

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine