---------------------
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 10:46:47 -0500
From: "Eddie Stakes"<eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You can put lipstick on pig but still a pig, note new happy Chrysler banners over what was big American Motors sign...in 1988 during
the takeover of AMC by Mopar. Look closely and you will see what was really thought of this "merger of equals" with the sign on the
left!

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine