[AMC-list] AMC show in MI coming soon!

Just getting in the last minute news about the Great Lakes Classic AMC Clubs 26th Anniversary All Family AMC Show, Greenmead Park, Livonia, MI.
Sunday, August 19th we will be getting together for another great show, this year honoring the 25th anniversary of the last Eagle.

We normally host between 80-100 AMCs, 20-25 vendors, food, music, drawings and more!  This year our local AMC Designer Team (retired) are unveiling the Metropolitan of the Future 2012!
As in 2010 AMO Convention here when the unveiled the Marlin of the Future, they will be displaying the clay model, and discuss how this procedure used in the past is still part of automotive design today.  They have also had Chryslers cooperation with 3D scanner, and also working on a foam model that will have chrome trim, clear windows, tires and wheels.

Also Saturday will be the finale of the Detroit Woodward Dream Cruise, in which millions of people and thousands of classic cars will be cruising the 14 mile stretch through 9 cities, parked aong the roadside and filling parking lots along the way.  Noted as the Worlds Largest cruise event.  Then after all that, AMC's in the park on Sunday.

Contact me for a flyer for our show, or go to www.greatlakesamc.org to pre register and read more about the event and club.
Any questions, feel free to contact me!
Saving you a space and hoping to see you soon!

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer
President GLCAC
AMO Treasury Sales

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.