From: "house-of-travel@xxxxxxxxxx" <house-of-travel@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, July 28, 2012 7:38:40 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Marlin questions

Hi Guys and Gals,
Couple of questions, first I need to know what kind of power steering pump was
used on  a 65 Marlin as I need seals in mine, also where do I find them ? Also,
i have a weird problem, the Marlin idles great inj park 0or neutral but in gear
at a stop light or sign shakes and vibrates like crazy. Any help will be
appreciated.Bob

Bargain Bob Petersen
AMC Car Collector