[AMC-list] For Sale - 1977 Matador Barcelona II

[AMC-list] For Sale - 1977 Matador Barcelona II

I'm the proud owner of a 1977 Matador Coupe, which I haven't had any time
to work on since my oldest son was born. It needs a better home.

The car was last running in the summer of 2008. At the time, it was
running a bit rough, but well enough to take to a local cruise night.
Since then, the battery has died and been removed and the car has been
sitting under a cover in my driveway. I don't imagine that getting it back
on the road would be more than a weekend's worth of work for a
mechanically-minded owner.

It's a 1977 Matador Barcelona II, with the red paint job and vinyl roof.
Body is in good shape, with a bit of rust on one quarterpanel and inside
of the door frame. I believe the seats were reupholstered and the paint
updated by the previous owner. Engine is a 360ci V8, upgraded with an
Edelbrock Performer intake manifold and carb, along with a set of Hedman
exhaust headers and a dual exhaust with cherry bomb mufflers. It's a
mean-sounding car.

Car is located in Buffalo, NY.

Once again, the car is _not_ running and would need to be towed.

If anyone would be interested, send me an email and we can talk. It's been
a tough decision to sell, and I wanted to offer it to someone who
appreciates AMCs.

Thanks for your time,

--Matt