Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 02:03:34 +0000
From: dan whitehead <freebird_58@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] AMC Quilt

George,My wife is a long time quilter so I know exactly what you mean about being a pain to actually make these quilts.  She told me after I got the Javelin that if I design a quilt she'll make it.  I've been buying different color oranges and blacks to make one as I help her with the designs and such.  Not another hobby, that's something I don't need. haha  Looks like a very nice quilt that'll last you forever.  Congrats on getting a finished one. Dan WhiteheadSouthern Wisconsin
---------

My wife, the best car-guy wife I could ever hope for, just finished up an
AMC quilt.  She took up quilting a while back with the neighborhood ladies
(she needed a hobby), and made me a car-guy AMC quilt from a bunch of Route
66-themed fabrics.   Its way cool; check it out:

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/Jensenguy/AMCQuilt001.jpg

I bet she could sell these if they weren't so much of a pain to make.

George Graham

Somewhere in the Texas Hill Country

End of AMC-list Digest, Vol 40, Issue 8