[AMC-list] AMC's Dom Jiardine "mister prototype" passes away

[AMC-list] AMC's Dom Jiardine "mister prototype" passes away

Most of you who ever went to many of the big AMC national meets in Kenosha would remember this nice fellow Dom Jiardine aka Mister Prototype. I got this off one of the facebook clubs today:

"Just wanted to share with you guys, that my Uncle Dom Jiardine
"Mr.Prototype" had passed away last night at his Colorado Springs
nursing home.  He will be greatly missed not only by our family but
his AMC family as well.  Rip Uncle Dom you will be greatly missed!!"

posted by Justin Hagerty in Arizona.

Photo attachment:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3598811853825&set=o.182095651811642&type=1&relevant_count=1

Dom was just one of the nicest AMCers you would ever cross paths with, really infectious love for all things AMC. God bless him.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com