Re: [AMC-list] The Beginning of the end of a 60 year era?

Re: [AMC-list] The Beginning of the end of a 60 year era?

Good commentary Mark and Armand. I'm 56 but I think the young people are just fine.

Today I had a 13 year old kid tell me how cool he thinks AMX's are and he didn't even know I was an AMC enthusiast. What really impressed me though was that he called me Mr. Dornbos and was polite and clean mouthed and seemed to have a real interest in education. If he keeps that up, he'll be a fine man regardless of what age or marque car he owns.

Doug