From: Bruce Hevner <scramblr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, July 2, 2012 6:18:39 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] The Beginning of the end of a 60 year era?

I see this very thing in my shop all the time. VERY few young cubs wanting
to modify engines. I can remember working 60 hour weeks in a "speed shop"
when I was 16,, and I LIKED it!! When they close the shop I run now there is
no one waiting to take it over. All done and closed for good. Shame,,,

Bruce Hevner

http://autospeed.com/cms/A_112816/article.html