Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 17:01:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] Javelin brake lights/lack of.....

Ok. All the lights on my Javelin work fine(except license lamp).....BUT the brake lights are dead! My 1970 Javelin sporatically has brake lights. Most of the time...NOT? They didn't work when i got it years back. Replaced the switch..they worked for awhile.....then..not. Another switch.....same deal. Now......no brake lights. It has power TO the switch and ACROSS the switch to the wiring harness  when you move the plunger. I wiggled the wires on fuse panel one time...they worked for abit. (LUCK i imagine). I've even ran a seperate hot lead to the switch ....nothing. Is there a breaker/other circuit protection somewhere aft of the switch????? Driving me nuts....and killing my arthritic neck being up under the dash. THANKYOU in advance for any helpful info, Joe

End of AMC-list Digest, Vol 39, Issue 14