Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 7:42 PM
Subject: New announcement: Looking for 1973 Hornet X for James Bond TV Show

Hi All, my name is Tim and I work for the History Channel- I am trying to locate a 1973 AMC Hornet X, in red, like the James Bond film car- for use in a two day shoot in a scenic TBD location near greater LA.

If you know of a car that fits this description, please contact me- I will be very grateful!

Tim.Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
323-785-8602

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://www.socalamc.com/forum/index.php?topic=1100.0