[AMC-list] nothun bt mud.....

I've got the white javelin's engine coolant drained again, for the umpteenth time.....

again, the 1/4 pipe thread plugs have a built up mud seal that I poked through to
drain the block.

Is that still casting leftovers?

I've run tri sodium phosphate solutions through that cooling system at least four times, every time I drain the
engine the drains are plugged??

I use new ethylene glcol/water 50/50 with anticorrosion additive everytime I change coolant.

Anybody got an idea where that mud comes from??

Do all aluminum engines get this same crap?

thanks,

Armand