To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2012 7:01 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] seat upholsterers

You or your upholsterer should call both of the vendors below with the Trim Code
off of your driver's door plate (if it is the original door.)

SMS Auto Fabrics in Canby, OR
Original Auto Interiors in Columbus, MI

Both of these vendors have purchased much of the old stock auto vinyl and fabric available. Reportedly they also reproduce popular fabrics although I have never purchased a repro product from either vendor. They will be able to tell you if they have the materials for your seats in stock. They can send samples if you request them. If the material is in stock, I caution you the prices will not be
cheap, but it will be what you need.

Regards,
Joe