[AMC-list] AMC-20 Steer axle ?

Just watched a show where they made a Dana 80 rear into a D80 front axle. They said this can be done to about any axle.

Now its got me thinking could this be done to an AMC-20 ? ! ? Than it got me to take it one step further ;-)

The humvee's had AM-20 center sections front and rear but were reverse driven as they also had gear reduction hubs . . . Ok now to see where I am going with this :-)

83 Eagle SX/4 with both AMC-20 front and rear axles ! ? ! ? !  Could it be done ? ! ? ! ?

Your AMC-20 addict
Mike
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile