[AMC-list] Anyone close to 460 that runs between 295 and Virginia Beach

[AMC-list] Anyone close to 460 that runs between 295 and Virginia Beach area?

sorry for the crappy formatting from comcast.
If anyone knows how to get this to be proper please let me know!
I am trying the ---stop-- of old telegrams to break this up---stop---

About 1/2 way between 295 and the end going towar ds the beach there is a
65 or 66 Classic wagon, sitting on a rise by an older steel building. South side of road.
I think it is Hialeah yellow, which would mean a late 66? maybe? ----stop----

We are on the outer banks heading out at 7:00 AM tomorrow. I really wanted to stop on the way home and scope it out.
Our timeline is not going to allow us to take this longer slower route, which we prefer to 64, yuck... ----stop---

Anyway, if anyone is close can you get an eyeball on it?
I'd be willing to kick in a fair "finders fee for fule time and maybe a few pics---stop---

Mark (wrambler)
Morgant own, WV ---stop

Again, sorry for the crappy formatting from comcast.
If anyone knows how to get this to be proper please let me know!
I am trying the ---stop-- of old telgrams to break this up. ----end---